HI Medallion Give Away- (Spring Medallion Passaround Thread)

I would be honored to give this medallion a safe home for a year. It would be a perfect center piece for my HI display stand and ever-growing collection

I would also be honored to be the caretaker of this special medallion for a year!

Well y'all, the medallion has made it safely to the Florida swamp!

I will take some more glamour shots this weekend but for now here's a little teaser. :D

IMG_6815_zpshsrcwitp.jpg

It almost seems like sacrilege to ask, but is there any chance that one of the HI kamis could make replicas that we could buy?

Also, Philllll: How thick is the medallion, and how much does it weigh?

It's pretty thick over a 1/4'' if I remember right. I don't know the exact weight, didn't have a scale when I had it but it's solid in that department too.

I'd kind of forgotten about it. It's a pretty cool thing.

Did the little glass dome survive the trip to the Florida swamp? Kind of fragile it were.

Maybe the current kamis could do an updated version with their current group of kami marks?

I don't have a ruler or scale handy but I'd say it's definitely thicker than 1/8". Hefty, too.

The glass dome survived the trip. Perfect fit, like they were made for each other.

I play hardball trying to get that puppy hung in the dome. It were tough getting the little hook and the loop all lined up.
When I sent it, I didn't want to unhook so I just stuffed it with paper, guess it made it.

Karda took it apart before sending it to me. I did manage to get it hung in there when it got here but I ended up taking it out again because I smudged the glass all up. Gonna give it a good windexing before I put it back.

I never win anything.:mad:

The guy who posts right before or after me will win. Wait and see.;)

Back