HI online article

That was written by one of our own. Hopefully he will come forward.
Hint: Ribbit, Ribbit.

--Mike L.

Syd Weedon is webmaster of the KC³ website, the organization responsible for organizing the drive for Kentucky's CCDW law. and one of the true good guys. He also has his own 1911 site. In the KC³ newsletter, he mentioned Khukuris, and I e-mailed him. He asked for something on Khuks, so I e-mailed a rough, thinking we could parse it over and maybe come up with something. Sneaky type that he is, he ran it on his site unedited, typos and ramblings included. Have no way to know if it generated any interest, but it is still on the site, which in itself is a small miracle. Yesterday I couldn't not spel arther, and today I are one.

dam! u r a dam gud riter!

[Edited to correct badly spelled misspellings]

The article is well written. You are just being modest. Hopefully it will generate more interest in the gun community. Lots of those guys(1911/tactical) think nothing of spending hundreds of dollars on 'tactical':rolleyes: pocket knives. Wait until they see what a khukuri is like.

Pat Mc

congratswal.gif

Take a well deserved bow Walosi ...and congratulations on being published :)

And you thought you were just going to keep this quite Walosi! :rolleyes: ;)

Good article :)

Guess there is no hiding from Resident Magician and Loremaster types :rolleyes:
I've been saving my royalty checks, so I can go to South Auburn for the summer... ..wait, I live in South Auburn....well, maybe I can make it across the street.:p

Excellent summary article Wal!:) I'm going to print that out for the guy I gave that WWII to so he can have a good sense of what he now owns, and of who made it! Thanks:D

Grumble,
OK frog,"How much is a signed pic of you as THAT RODENT(Paxton's pic of you with a K)going to cost me!!Couple of the Ladies think it's cute! :barf:
jim
ps - Way to go!:D

...Signed pictures, for ladies, are delivered personally. Signed pics for you....wellllll....a few Khuks oughta do it :p Glad you finally recognized my talent as an arther. Besides HIKV and Woodchuckitus, I am also a gifted arther - it is called "Arther Writus".

Back