Add to your growing Ram Kumar collection at $195. *SOLD*

9LmWgEk.jpg

TgE0haE.jpg

OV6sxol.jpg

9Vb90NI.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to order
First come first served

Last edited:
You can tell the Kamis still have the khukuri geometry in mind with almost everything they make. I have a couple HI double-edged blades that have a handle and the blade angled downward like this to give it the khukuri "boomerang" curve as apposed to a symmetrical double-edged knife. Also, the handle is placed closer to the edge that would be the spine. I have a feeling that gives it more power when chopping. You can tell which edge the spine would be by the orientation of the U.B. writing. This is a khukuri like object with a sharpened recurve spine and a western style full tang handle with a guard. 20 ounces squeezed into 14 inches will pack quite a punch. I think this would be a true everything knife. A khukuri, an axe, a knife, a short sword, a machete, a prybar. If I had the available cash it would be heading my way. Alas, this one is destined to another. Some lucky dog out there!

Last edited:
Amazing! That asymmetry is very appealing - you would have two distinctive chopping “approach angles” in addition to the ability to put a different edge geometry on each side. Very cool - really like the guard too... If you get this just be sure you know how to angle your cuts to avoid having that blade bouncing back at you and don’t let noobs use it!! :)

I held yours for a bit before you got it. It was absolutely amazing, didn't realize it was up for grabs at that time or I would have grabbed it on the spot.
Your a lucky man.

Back