1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Boker Urban Trapper Cocobolo , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday June 15!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, June 30 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Also, previous Live Stream Prize Pack winner, ooitzoo, has chosen to "pay it forward" with his knife that he won and is doing his own giveaway, check it out here: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/nib-cold-steel-prolite.1663761/

Hi.

Discussion in 'Community Center' started by Tim.E, Jun 7, 2019.

1. Tim.E

Tim.E Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 7, 2019
    Hi, new member (UK), long time collector of whatever takes my fancy, handmade or factory.

357snubnose, The Zieg and jux t like this.
  2. jux t

jux t

Jan 10, 2018
    Hello and welcome!

Tim.E likes this.
  3. Odog27

Odog27 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Welcome to BladeForums!

Tim.E likes this.
  4. Krav

Krav Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 6, 2013
    Welcome to the forum Tim.

Tim.E likes this.
  5. Krav

Krav Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jun 6, 2013
    What knives are you into? Folders, fixed blades, flipper, switchblade, traditional, choppers, and on and on we go. Lol

I've been using a Bradford guardian 3 at work. I lost it two weeks ago and found it yesterday in my grass. Wow. M390 did fantastic with rust resistance. Just some spotted rust, came right off with bar keepers friend. I was just getting ready to throw the stealth away because I was so pissed, then boom, found her. It is a good day.

6. Tim.E

Jun 7, 2019
    I've always leaned more towards fixed blades, though I have plenty of folders too, no flippers or autos though. The first quality knife I bought when I started work in 1985 was a Buck 112, still got it. I suppose I tend towards the more traditional side of knives too, I've never bought a knife I wouldn't use if it came to it, engraving and jewels and so on dont do much for me, I can appreciate the skill it takes but those type of knives are not what I'd spend money on even if I had that type of disposable income. Had a reasonable Treeman thing at one time and have 10 of them from both Jim and James when he still worked with his Dad. I'll have to find a free photo hosting site...

Krav likes this.
  7. Rykjeklut

Rykjeklut Basic Member Basic Member

May 23, 2018
    Tim.E likes this.
  8. Tim.E

Jun 7, 2019
  9. Tim.E

Jun 7, 2019
    Test post, my Treeman clan.