Hi!

Discussion in 'Daniel Fairly Knives' started by Daniel Fairly Knives, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    Hi everyone!

I hope you guys are doing well! I think I should get going again here with the knives. I've been busy and have some big projects coming up. Backpackers and more...

Frailer and woodysone like this.
  2. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    Sup, D!
    As always, I am looking forward to seeing what you come up with.
    You might like this pic I snapped a couple days ago.
    [​IMG]

3. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Have not seen you around these parts for a while Daniel, sure miss your work with titanium, and smaller knives. :);)

4. Daniel Fairly Knives

Daniel Fairly Knives Full Time Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jan 9, 2011
    AWESOME! Too cool to see. Great albums and pic!!!!

flatblackcapo and woodysone like this.
  5. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Thanks! I'm hoping to be back with more knives! Small stuff to start, Backpackers in Nitro-V steel are in the works. Good to hear from you,

Frailer and woodysone like this.
  6. sloth357

sloth357 Platinum m0f0 Platinum Member

Jan 5, 2011
    I KNEAD BREAD.... SUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup! I need a sicky folder from you.. maybe commission if you can find time for it in the coming weeks or after a few of the projects you speak of :)

Hope all is well with you fockers, hot one today! DReeeeInk!

7. woodysone

woodysone Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 21, 2005
    Wait a sec., Daniel makes folders? It been a long time seeing him around I almost forgot. Maybe something a little less heavy but still with chisel grind?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 23, 2020
  8. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    YO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want to make that happen, right now I'm dealing with some eye issues but working hard on going big time with the knives.

Good to hear from you! Look out for more content here, I'm trying to post a video up here later. I hope you are doing well!!!

9. Daniel Fairly Knives

Jan 9, 2011
    Hi! I hope you have been doing well! I'd like to make that happen one day. Awesome to see those!!!!