High Efficiency Survival Beverage

mw-50thflava-ad_1.jpg

Available in fine flavors such as Fish n' Chips, Tandoori Chicken, Buffalo Wings and Haggis. Could this be the must-have survival nourishment of 2010??

So who's going to be the first to post a review? Super props if you drink the "Mountain Oysters" one.

Im not making this up

Dude, that stuff is creepster cubed.

Like something the old guy with a sick fascination for Chris would be drinking on Family Guy.

Has to be a joke, minus the humour....

Marion

Did I miss it, or is there no bacon flavored Meat Water? What sort of blasted fools would neglect to create bacon flavored meat water? :D

High Efficiency Survival Beverage ???
What's wrong with good old beer?

Not only is it good for you, it even makes you feel good!

At least if you threw it up, no chunks :D

Three words:

Bacon Flavored Beer.

Who's with me on this?
:D

AMEN.

you are a friggin' genie-yuss is all i gotta say!

i thought brother benjamin couldn't be topped at first, but you went and added bacon....

that's moxey.

shoot, haggis sounded kinda good - with beer, of course.

vec

This is hilariously weird enough to catch on (assuming it's real). I wonder what the protein source is? Probably whey?

Best beverage would be 'simple syrup.' This is a mixture of one cup of sugar to one cup water. Sickeningly sweet but will keep you going and will last forever in a screw top plastic bottle. I think beer or any other alcoholic beverage in a SHTF situation is asking for trouble.

Three words:

Bacon Flavored Beer.

Who's with me on this?
:D
THAT I could get into.
Somebody hands me a "liverwurst sammich" DRINK :barf::barf::barf:
And they'll experience the business end of a Charter Arms Bulldog:barf::barf::barf:

Back