High mountain choppers..

Went to my favorite high mountain spot in the uinta mountains.. up a jeep trail that takes you more than an hour past the last campers in sight.. but you end up at a private lake and one hell of a camping spot.. a few blade related pics...if this pic thing works:confused:
zYxOAh4.jpg

0XjQcaY.jpg

3cpWGSQ.jpg

Mid baton intermission..
o5xcLa4.jpg

One swing of the WTF..
vA43IFo.jpg

My throw totally missed the tree..oops
tRggCCl.jpg

MxJgUub.jpg

My fine scotch has been buried in this cliff side for over 8 years..
ZbjpPKG.jpg

ZbjpPKG.jpg

Last edited:
Well... I followed the instructions.. what am I doing wrong? Downlod pic to Imgur, copy url, paste between the
img links...nothing

Last edited:
Put it between
 IMG] no space though
[ IMG ] and [ / IMG ] no spaces though

Last edited:
Make sure you are copying the right link out of the 6 options. It's the 5th one down, " BBCode (message boards & forums) ".

If your images are downloaded to Imgur, really all you have to do is right click copy and then paste them here on the Forum

Well, I managed to see the scotch. Although no idea what it is. What is it?

Good stuff ! You'll get in trouble from someone if you keep busting up all those trees and rocks though :D

Went to my favorite high mountain spot in the uinta mountains.. up a jeep trail that takes you more than an hour past the last campers in sight.. but you end up at a private lake and one hell of a camping spot.
Looks like lots of fun

Please let a brudda know next time :)

Looks like lots of fun

Please let a brudda know next time :)
My wife and I seriously would have loved to have had you two there.. great spot, great company, great dutch oven cookin, an a hell of a lot of knives :thumbsup::cool:
Ya I'm hitting you guys up next time big D.. :)
You would love that spot...

Back