Highest number of one model you have?

So where do you fall in the most of one model.

• You got a problem!!!

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • 25-30

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 20-25

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • 16-20

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • 10-15

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • 6-9

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • 3-5

Votes: 36 31.9%
  • 1-2

Votes: 44 38.9%

• Total voters
That does bring up an interesting topic that I and a couple of my Bussekin crazed friends have often discussed. Who has the top ten collection in the world?

Not even based on desirable models. Nor the subsequent monetary value. Just the highest number of Bussekin - period. Along with this wondering - are they even BF members? Food for your supper time consideration.

At least one member here is not allowed to discuss or show his collection here per his insurance agent. idahoskunk was an early Busse collector and became a special retail outlet. He had pics of special custom made storage drawers for his collection. papathud was a West Coast dealer in the early days, he had a few.

I’m not normally a multiple of the same blade kinda guy. But if I had to pick any to have multiples of it would be FFBM and I’m really liking the NFNO as a all purpose blade and would consider another to go on my other plate carrier

I only have 5 ASH1s right now but you guys have been at this a lot longer than me. I've only been here (Busse Forum) for about a year. Give me some time to catch up.

Excuses, excuses, excuses . . . .

Thanks, Resinguy.

Those guys, as well as you, are certainly part of The Bussekin Old Guard. As I am rapidly becoming. By just buying a few, reading, and studying "The Knowledge."

tonyG once put up a pic of his dinner table before a Christmas feast. Table setting for 8 (maybe 12?). There was an SHBM at each plate.

New pic of the ASH1 Collection minus my Le that is currently in the possession of our very own @cpirtle getting a very special sheath/work of art made.
xA6BLCZ.jpg

The newest edition is the double cut custom shop with swedge and recurve. I'm not usually a fan of recurves but this one is awesome!
FY9cgcG.jpg

5yPh6Yx.jpg

xMSMJkb.jpg

Nice, Chris. So you bought that recurve that was recently for sale. I thought about it, but think I’ve exceeded my Bussekin allowance for the time being.

Nice, Chris. So you bought that recurve that was recently for sale. I thought about it, but think I’ve exceeded my Bussekin allowance for the time being.
Yep. I couldn't resist!
That knife was on the exchange? Good grief, I already check it 89 times a day, guess I need to step it up.
It was actually on FleaBay. Incredible deal. PM me if you're interested in babysitting it for a while.

Double post

Last edited:
Back