1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 25 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco Manix 2

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Manix 2 , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, June 22 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Attention Himalayan Imports Facebook and Instagram

Discussion in 'Himalayan Imports' started by Yangdu, Oct 1, 2018.

1. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Bladite, stwm and wildmanh like this.
  2. George Azar

George Azar Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 18, 2017
    Awesome! Glad you have a Facebook page!

3. ndoghouse

ndoghouse Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 26, 2010
    That will be awesome for HI visibility! Grats Aunti Y! I know nothing about Instagram?

4. Bawanna

Bawanna Moderator Moderator

Dec 19, 2012
    Everybody that knows me tells me that the world and facebook are NOT ready for me.
    Guess you can't speak the truth and have to stay all PC and stuff.
    My wife has it so she said she'll look it up and let me look.

stwm likes this.
  5. TripleD

TripleD

Aug 28, 2018
    I am going to pop on over and follow y'all right quick.

6. cul4u01

cul4u01 Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 5, 2012
    Singlegrind and I have been on the FB page for some time now.

Yes, Mr. B. I see you and your families pics, nice family you got there, your grandkids, are co cute, wife loves looking at their pics.

7. Forsaken82

Forsaken82 Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    aweaome! liked and following!!!

8. stwm

stwm

May 6, 2016
    I think you guys would get to see more family kid pics if you were on the mrs' facebook! I usually hate that stuff but for you guys...anything.

9. Yangdu

Yangdu [email protected] Himalayan Imports-Owner Moderator

Apr 5, 2005
    Himalayan Imports Cantina Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/himalayanimports/?source_id=697776057252253

The Himalayan Imports Cantina Group is a Buy/Sell/Discussion area for our friends and customers to hang out, connect, ask questions, start discussions and generally make themselves at home.

Selling is restricted to Group Members only. Buying is open to everyone. Sheathmakers Welcome.

10. Forsaken82

Forsaken82 Basic Member Basic Member

May 17, 2018
    Can we change the fb group posts to group only? I dont need my wife seeing all my knives! Haha

EricTheRedBeard likes this.