Himalayan Imports Picture Thread

1326081206.jpg

I see Sgt.Khadka's shadow in it. Fabolous CAK!

One thing I noticed is I haven't seen many, if any, AK bowie pics. I have one on order, but you just don't see much of it around. Must not be as common as some of the other knives here. I must say, I just spent literally 1 hour looking at all these pictures. I'm starting to actually believe this HIKV disease is a serious threat to the health of a mans wallet!

My first two knives from H.I.:

15" AK w/wood handle.
0111121142.jpg

0111121135b.jpg

0111121136c.jpg

I love the carvings on this Kumar Karda.
0111121138.jpg

0111121138c.jpg

My latest additions. Both blems but I'm not afraid to use them.

A villager Gelbu Special had a mild crak in the handle. I cold blued the blade. Dosen't really show here but it came out pretty good.

1326760776.jpg

A YCS that had some rust. I just buffed it to a villager finish.

1326760816.jpg

One thing I noticed is I haven't seen many, if any, AK bowie pics. I have one on order, but you just don't see much of it around. Must not be as common as some of the other knives here. I must say, I just spent literally 1 hour looking at all these pictures. I'm starting to actually believe this HIKV disease is a serious threat to the health of a mans wallet!

Ask and ye shall receive...

FuglyAKBowie20100210c_sm.jpg

FuglyAKBowie20100210j_sm.jpg

I have never wanted the AK Bowie, until now. /\ nice customized version!

Dunno why I never posted to this thread. Time to dig out some oldies.
Thanks for the bump.:thumbup:
33fdrwk.jpg

6yfecw.jpg

p4w13.jpg

2hibltu.jpg

169nad1.jpg

That 20" Sirupati is a beauty Berk. I love the lines of those old Shop 1 knives.

durba ak

silver bound YCS year 1999, sanu/ silver bound dhankuta, 2001, bura/ sirupati, 1999 , sher/ ww2 bura , 1999

also my great great grandfather's cap pistol, for some reason in there

My Bhakkta AK Bowie and my Kumar Chiruwa Ang Khola. My first and only two HI Blades so far:

AK BOWIE by Bhakkta :

HI_AKBowie1.jpg

HI_AKBowie2.jpg

HI_AKBowie3.jpg

CHIRUWA ANG KHOLA by Kumar:

chiruwa4.jpg

chiruwa3.jpg

chiruwa2.jpg

butcap.jpg

kumar_marking.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice! I really like the shape of that Seax. Thats what they oughtta look like:thumbsup: Good to see this thread bbt. I wonder if photo!uckit is out of biz yet? Ill add some pics too of my latest acquisitions.

"The" BirGorkha Tarwar

This one should look familiar. It's the probably the sword most HI fans recognize as a Tarwar since it's the one pictured on the website. Made by Bura, I can't believe it's almost twenty years old.

26750044108_722110c5ab_c.jpg

Back