• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Himalayan Imports Swords, Blades and Others

Up for sale are some of my collection of HI Swords and Blades. These are all unused unless stated. They are older versions and have some nice details. Some of the blades I made Custom sheaths for using exotic leathers. The brass needs to be polished but thats pretty easy. I will ship to the US only and will ship to AK and HI but buyer pays actual shipping. I will do a flat rate shipping for the swords of $30.00 due to the size and $25.00 for the blades, I will cover the rest if needed. I accept Paypal or Postal Money Orders. Im listing the overall length of each blade but I dont have the weight. Any questions please feel free to ask, I am pricing these pretty fair but if you want to make an offer thats fine, but please no lowballs, I will not respond to them. If your a HI fan then you will know these and know the value. Dont miss out. Thank You
1. Tarwar made by Kumar it is 29 1/2 inches long, $200.00
IMG_0077.jpgIMG_0078.jpg
2. Tibetan Short Sword made by Kumar and is 32 inches long, $200.00
pE2205N.jpg
v6X6ge4.jpg

3.Everest Katana made by Lachhu and is 35 1/2 inches long, it has a hairline crack in the handle that was repaired with epoxy. $200.00
R1Ihjmc.jpg
yQb84ad.jpg
zHNGoic.jpg

4.Medium Farm knife made by Bhakkta and is 13 1/2 inches long, comes with a custom Ostrich Leg overlay sheath that I made, very cool looking. $125.00
Wfu7dhW.jpg
CsrVJti.jpg

5. Chitangi Bowie made by Lachhu and is 17 inches long, beautiful black horn scales with streaks of gray in it, comes with a custom sheath I made with a Canebreak Rattlesnake inlay. Sold
1qwZ2QG.jpg
nbLJuXe.jpg

6. Giant Villager Chitangi Bowie this is a beast of a blade made by Tirtha and is 24 1/2 inches long, it is by far one you wont see to often. $300.00
l8XbvDt.jpg
P1z3SZg.jpg

7. An Old BAS made by Sher the Tiger and is 15 inches long, Sher was a very popular Kami back in the day, His work is outstanding. $145.00
HXYT94u.jpg
H1CXNRp.jpg
37JAIRM.jpg

Last edited:
Back