Hinderer 3.5-XM-18 Owners Only - Giveaway!!!-Winner Chosen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kettleman

I left when this stopped being fun
Platinum Member
Edit: gonna close this, draw a winner and ship on Thursday 3/21/24.
Edit 2: Winner chosen and it post #4!

Aahhh The XM-18, the knife I love to hate and hate to love!

But you guys, you guys can’t get enough of them. You buy them and sell them and collect them and dress them up and…Well that’s awesome!

I know a bunch of the guys on the Hinderer sub and they are all a bunch of great guys that welcome all into the fold so I would like to say thanks for letting me pop in and out over the years as I continue to look for a way to keep an XM-18 in my life.

So here’s a gift for one of you guys…

I have an OEM Copper 3.5 XM-18 scale from the last drop. It has never been taken out of the package and I’m giving to one of you.

To be eligible you must of course be a paid member and….

You need to be a regular contributor to Blade Forums and not just the exchange. I want this to go to an actual community member.

You must actually own a 3.5 XM-18 ( I would require a pic but….)

You can’t be a scumbag flipper/scalper ( you know who you are and so do I)

You have to tell me what it is about the XM-18 that you like / love so much.

Pretty simple. Since I can’t post pics still/yet there isn't one here but you can go to eBay, search for Hinderer Cooper Scale, look at the price, say out loud “ I f ing hate scumbag flippers and scalpers” come back here and post up.

Ill Let this go until the end a week or 10 days to give everyone that wants in to get in. Then I’ll choose the winning post number thru a random number generator.

Thank for being such an awesome group of guys.

Last edited:
Go to the tech support page and read about the issues. It’s a kinda big deal but spark is on it and you are in!

Last edited:
At first I thought, eh copper wouldn't look good on my XM, but then I looked at it... I think copper would be a stunning combo!
view

Anyway, why do I love the XM-18? WHAT'S NOT TO LOVE?!?!?! The lines and style, lovely! comfortable in hand, it's in premium materials, USA made, action (especially after I put in skiff bearings) and fidget factor are great! The list goes on!... Really the only thing I wish was different, I wish they made the detents stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back