• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer MP1 FFKW Septer

dposton34

Gold Member
Hey Bladeforums, I wanna put these two up for sale.

Hinderer MP1 with Green and Black G10 scales and factory bronze anodized titanium lock side. This one is in excellent/as new condition. Rockets out with the flipper or thumb studs. Smooth action, centered blade, factory edge and solid lockup. The MP1 is bigger than the 3inch xm and smaller than the 3.5 inch and has excellent ergos. No issues! Comes with box. $old shipped paypal goods and services.

Ferrum Forge Knife Works Septer. This is the blue anodized contours version in CPM 20CV blade steel with acid stone washed blade with satin flats. This knife is also in excellent condition carried only a few times. It is missing a stand off screw(website says they'll send out screws) but other than that It's good to go. Flips hard, smooth action, locks up solid, factory edge and centered blade. Great knife! Comes with knife pouch/dog tag. Because the screw is missing I'm pricing this at $375 Now $oldshipped paypal goods and services.o

US only
First unconditional "I'll take it" followed by a prompt payment gets it.
Email or pm any questions please
Trade Interest: Les George vecp v3, early Emerson cqc7s
Thanks!
mp1.jpg mp2.jpg mp7.jpg mp6.jpg mp5.jpg mp3.jpg mp4.jpg

Last edited:
Back