Hinderer Working Finish Pic Thread

N2K, is that a new one? I thought I had seen it before.

If so, congrats!

Ok...first things first...thanks to all for the kind words of congrats....but it isn't a "new score".

Actually, it's a "back up" item that I carry along with a Spanto (or two) and a slicer. So, it's been used but so very, very little.

I noticed it wasn't posted in here so I took a fresh photo and added it to this thread.

Group Shot...
IMG_20130416_201616_008_zps419fc11c.jpg

I know this thread was in the second page, but my God! The blade on that blue ano handled one, and the aggressor....I think I would actually spill another human's blood for those, even one of them! What is the blue one called? Looks like a modified reverse tanto off an Osbourne, but far cooler.... custom only I assume? Can a regular guy even buy a custom hinderer anymore or do you have to be in a public service role?

^ Its a skinner. Customs are at shows occasionally or keep your eye on the custom knives section of the exchange. Or google custom Hinderer and visit the places that have them in stock. Good luck. :)

Wow Justin, either you did a good job keeping that one quiet or I haven't been paying attention.

In either case, NICE - congrats!

I want to eat a big fat steak with that knife Justin. That might be the definition of bad ass. Great score buddy. Congrats!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments! Greatly appreciated!
This one is wicked cool!!! I was trying to be very sneaky on this one ;)

Jim great WF pics to add to this great thread! You've had some amazing one's that's for sure, and still do....

Chris love your spearpoint bro!! Never tire of seeing that beauty :D

Back