• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hinderer XM-18 3.5” Battle Bronze Hardware set and Eklipse Scales

7east

Gold Member
For sale is my NIB Battle Bronze hardware set for an XM-18 3.5”. I bought the Battle finish and the stonewash bronze and decided to keep the stonewash. Asking $100 (SOLD) via PayPal G&S I cover shipping and fees.

Also for sale are Hinderer Eklipse scales. The toxic green scale came on the knife NIB to me and I took it off immediately. Brand new/no wear. Asking $65 via PayPal G&S I cover shipping and fees.

Edit*** This scale only fits Gen 2, without using a liner (it’s thicker than standard scales, and with washers. See pic showing cutout for washer and pin*** The blue and black carbon fiber scale came in a trade. I don’t know anything about it other than it looks LNIB and is very nice. Has the initials SCC and the date on the back. Maybe someone knows the maker. Asking $60> now $50 via PayPal G&S I cover shipping and fees.

ryca7LF.jpg

KKlshZj.jpg

Last edited:
I don’t own a tri-way Eklipse, but on the other tri-ways I own the milling is done into the blade on the liner side and the lock side on the other side. I believe the scales can be used on either Gen.

Back