1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer Sheepdog & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday August 10!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, July 28 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Hinderer XM-3.5 Full Working Finish Spanto

Discussion in 'For Sale: Folding Knives (Individual)' started by Poromenos, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
    Have Hinderer LNIB Spanto with new blue black scale, 4th generation, strong detent, great flipper. Carried a few times but never used, never cut anything. Clip changed to tip up but no other screws touched. $sold0 all in. Includes shipping and pp fees. CONUS only. Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 29, 2017
  2. BuddhaCup

BuddhaCup

Jan 31, 2017
    PM Sent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. shookj1

shookj1 Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 19, 2017
    PM Sent

4. BuddhaCup

BuddhaCup

Jan 31, 2017
    Please check your PM. Thank you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Kreyzhorse

Kreyzhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 15, 2013
    Pm sent

6. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
    I have responded to all PM's. Update on the listing: I searched for the original box and cannot find it. So as of right now this will NOT come with original box. The remaining description of the knife itself is still accurate. I will continue to search for it until sold. Thanks for looking.

7. Poromenos

Poromenos

Nov 11, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.