Ho Ho Ho. . . !!!!!! . . . Guess What's Coming??? . . . Win a $100.00 Shop Credit!!!. . . GO!!!

ScoMa

Gold Member
My. First. Busse. ?
mebbe?
😄

Probably better not, wife would likely snag it anyhow....here's how she does it:

Wife: "watcha got there?"
Me: "Check this badassness out!!" (*opens box*):cool:
Wife: "SQUEEEEEEE, OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL, IS THAT FOR ME??!!"😍
Me: (*sighhhhhhh*)" ummm, yeah sweetie, new knife for your collection" 😒
Wife: " I love you soooooo much!!!"
Me: "love ya too babe"😖

This wouldn’t be a problem if you always ordered two.

If I was in the exact scenario you posed, and for some unknown reason decided to tell her that I did get it for her when I didn’t, I would say it was for her upcoming birthday/anniversary/Christmas/Valentine’s/whatever. That would offset the cost, and save me the need to shop for said occasion. That being said, my advice is to always buy two. If she wants one, you still have yours. If she doesn’t, you can either have two or sell/trade one.

This wouldn’t be a problem if you always ordered two.

If I was in the exact scenario you posed, and for some unknown reason decided to tell her that I did get it for her when I didn’t, I would say it was for her upcoming birthday/anniversary/Christmas/Valentine’s/whatever. That would offset the cost, and save me the need to shop for said occasion. That being said, my advice is to always buy two. If she wants one, you still have yours. If she doesn’t, you can either have two or sell/trade one.
Well that's good advice for sure, a lot of times I do buy two for just that reason, but in truth I don't really begrudge the loss of anything she takes a shine to, she's the finest lady i've ever known and the best runnin' buddy I ever had, a real hero too at least to me, she's a surgical tech and has been saving lives and fixing broken people for 30 years now, worked hard through this whole pandemic mess and still doing so. Her birthday isn't until November but I was thinking she deserves something special just because, ya know? She's even more of a knife fanatic than I am, understandable I guess since her job is quite literally cuttin' on folks daily, lol. 😳😄

ScoMa

Gold Member
Well that's good advice for sure, a lot of times I do buy two for just that reason, but in truth I don't really begrudge the loss of anything she takes a shine to, she's the finest lady i've ever known and the best runnin' buddy I ever had, a real hero too at least to me, she's a surgical tech and has been saving lives and fixing broken people for 30 years now, worked hard through this whole pandemic mess and still doing so. Her birthday isn't until November but I was thinking she deserves something special just because, ya know? She's even more of a knife fanatic than I am, understandable I guess since her job is quite literally cuttin' on folks daily, lol. 😳😄

Sounds like she’d enjoy a Swamp Rat Trail Scalpel. They come up on the exchange from time to time, or you could post a Want To Buy if you’re interested. Then again, getting her a Grab Bag of her very own might be even better! Either way, I’m glad you like her. From the way it sounds, you wouldn’t be able to run away if you tried.