• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Hoback Kwaiback, Olamic Swish, Curtiss Knives Large F3 Wharncliffe

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShadyMethods

Platinum Member
If you have any questions about what's listed, just let me know and I'll do my best to help you out. For more details, specs, or pictures, ask and ye shall receive. You can reach me through private message or through my email: kenleung1995 at hotmail dot com. I also check my threads fairly often so I'll see your posts. I can work with you on the price for some of these and I'm open to trades. Prices include all shipping and PayPal fees in the US. I'll be happy to ship international but the buyer will need to assume all risks and help cover the cost of shipping. Thanks for your time.

For trades, I'm looking for a: Spyderco Kapara, Spyderco Smock, Striders, Microtechs, Protechs, Olamics, Chris Reeves, Hinderers, Ferrum Forges, Ziebas, Curtiss Knives, Sharp By Designs, Spartan Harsey, BM 737 Aileron, BM 365 Outlast, ZT 0454, Tashi Rowdy HiTech, Isham designs, G&G Hawk Orbit, some balisongs, and a Graham Razel but I'll be happy to hear other offers. Worst I can do is pass and cash can be added either way.

1. Jake Hoback Kwaiback - like new - $650
Acidwashed CPM-20CV blade
Upgraded with a stoneage finish on the frame, backspacer, and clip
Blade sits completely flush with the frame when closed
Fits great in hand and has a great action, best I've felt on a Hoback
Centering is perfect and lockup is rock solid with zero play

ExK2Za0.jpg
i1GMk0u.jpg

QbYBmDU.jpg
ZrLtYU7.jpg

2. Olamic Swish - near mint - $525
Serial number 080
Acidwashed Elmax blade with nice fuller and opening hole
Orange-peeled, purple anodized, and tumbled ti frame
Fully sculpted gold anodized floating backspacer
Gold pivot and frame screws
Smooth action, locks up tight, and centering is dead on

E1JMxGw.jpg
1B4y0W8.jpg

8ZIbITV.jpg
ZNe3n6L.jpg

QKJoKKh.jpg
j6IBiUz.jpg

3. Curtiss Knives Large F3 Wharncliffe - like new - $650
Very recent build from Cutiss
3.75" blade in CTS-XHP with a nice reflective stonewashed finish
Matte stonewashed ti frame
Subtly bronzed hardware
Blade is perfectly centered but the grind is very slightly off making it look like it favors the front by a hair
Action on it is perfectly glass smooth, it will drop shut all the way with gravity alone
Has a nice snappy detent and it locks with zero play

CBzK0Cb.jpg
TiU7Szx.jpg

dVHM98L.jpg
Irb2whv.jpg

LGmLxZN.jpg
4dap4by.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back