Hobbit Warrior Questions

I am contemplating the purchase of a Hobbit Warrior for use practicing (and competing) some traditional martial arts knife forms in some local tournaments.

Any thoughts or comments you folks can give me would be greatly appreciated.

A SIFU is looking real good in the near future too to round out my little collection of folders.

Thanks for the help

Welcome to BF, Pete. I don't know much about the Hobbitt Warrior, but I just bought a Sifu and I love it like the others said I would.

Also, if any of your forms involve bagel cutting, I do have some experience in that area! Just "did" two Sara Lee blueberry bagels this morning, and my technique is improving.

Karl

------------------
"Celebrate the diversity of inclusive, self-esteem nurturing, multicultural weapons arts." Karl Spaulding, The Safety Guy

Karl,

Thanks for the welcome, I probably was a little muddy on my needs for SPECIFIC information.

Things like the grip and how tacky it remains when sweaty, or damp.

The width of the belt loop on the Kydex sheath.

Can it be used as a cross draw (blade to rear) and how secure is it during motion?

PS - I have a BM AFCK for slicing foods if I can't find a BAKK (Big Ass Kitchen Knife). Hmmm maybe I'll get a SIFU for the kitchen too?????
biggrin.gif

Thanks Again!

Belt loop width is about 1.75". For anything other than IWB carry, I would get a tech-lock and use it instead of the supplied belt loop. Between the finger grooves and pebbled grip surface, I don't think it likely you'll lose control of it.

Back