1. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.
  2. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

*** Hoffman Blacksmithing Axes ***

Discussion in 'For Sale: Axes, Hatchets & Tomahawks' started by Mish_Mike, Jun 17, 2019.

1. Mish_Mike

Mish_Mike

Mar 7, 2017
    Hey, gang. I've got a couple of Brand New axes for sale. Y'all know Hoffman Blacksmithing and the demand they carry. The first axe is the Camp Axe and is 2.25#/24". The second axe is the Hawks Bill. The last axe I shipped via USPS Priority Shipping was $45. I'll split the shipping cost with you, so each axe is $OLD shipped to the CONUS. I won't ship internationally, and I don't know what shipping would be elsewhere in the US. Just in case multiple people show interest at the same time, the person to leave a response in this sale thread will get priority. But, please, also PM right away so that I know your comment was for real, and you're not just kicking tires.

Again, each axe is $OLD (Thanks, BF!!) shipped, and Paypal is preferred.

Without further ado...

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 17, 2019
    bullpin, Kenneth J Burley and Coach23 like this.
  2. Fatboy1994

Fatboy1994

Mar 31, 2015
    i will take it both

3. mabpi

mabpi

Nov 29, 2013
    Camp axe PM sent....

4. Mish_Mike

Mish_Mike

Mar 7, 2017
    Both sold pending payment.