"HOG Muk" Proto. . . Sneak Peek ! ! ! !

Looks like Jerry definitely brought it this time...thanks Jerry!!!

Hope all you muksters are ready for Thursday.

You mukers should be proud of yourselves.

Ya proved the squeaky wheel theory; you wouldn't shut the muk up till ya got what you wanted.

Congrats gents. Get those F5's ready!

You mukers should be proud of yourselves.

Ya proved the squeaky wheel theory; you wouldn't shut the muk up till ya got what you wanted.

Congrats gents. Get those F5's ready!

Thanks bro :thumbup::thumbup:

I'm pretty happy we are getting a MUK

Whew. Now what are we gonna all do?? Minimuk for MMIAMinimuk? Maybe help Randucci with the Folder thread? Nah. He never had anything nice to say about us. LOL

Whew. Now what are we gonna all do?? Minimuk for MMIAMinimuk? Maybe help Randucci with the Folder thread? Nah. He never had anything nice to say about us. LOL

I was wondering the same thing...now what?

I think Randucci is anti-mukster :D but im sure we will get a folder next year

So is this going to just be posted on the busse site to order?

Kinda hard to read through 919 pages for details....

Last edited:
So is this going to just be posted on the busse site to order?

Kinda hard to read through 919 pages for details....

The muk will be on the ganza on thursday night 9:00 - 10:00. The pricing and rules will be posted on a sticky on the top of the Busse webpage.

Congrats guys, you all did it!

Hope you don't mind if I get to benefit from all your hard work with my meager contribution this mega-muk thread. :eek:

Now the hardest part is to decide between a puMUKin and a MUKbruiser. :p It's a beautiful problem to have though!! :thumbup: :cool:

Congrats guys, you all did it!

Hope you don't mind if I get to benefit from all your hard work with my meager contribution this mega-muk thread. :eek:

Now the hardest part is to decide between a puMUKin and a MUKbruiser. :p It's a beautiful problem to have though!! :thumbup: :cool:

What is the MUKbruiser?

If I am going to get one, which I definitely think I will if I get 85 bucks off, I am thinking either pumpkin or red and black.

I'm gonna make you do some thinking, and looking at my sig pic is cheating. ;) What are the two colors typically affiliated with a bruise? :p

Well, I for one know it is Bl*** & Bl**, cause that is just the way you roll....:D

Back