HOGCULT.com updated - Busse Resource Site

Hey HOGS,

I finally got a chance to work on Hogcult.com after a busy summer ... the user upload feature now works...

This means that we can have a way to keep track of pictures for each model of knife in one place. I'm going to upload everything I've got to the various knives... I hope you guys will upload some of your great pics from here to the site.

The site has been getting a decent amount of hits, so I guess people are using it.. I hope you guys are liking it!!

I've also updated all the newest blade offerings from Busse (Shiva Rex, NMFBM, etc)

For those who haven't noticed, there is a quick lookup CHART VIEW as well : http://hogcult.com/chart

Next up I'd like to add:

* A simple search at the top so you can easily find a blade
* more stuff you guys can think of ?

Thanks!!

Rob

That's great! It's cool that the site is interactive.

Thanks, Robstar! :thumbup::cool:

Thanks! You've created a cool site that we all will use and reference.

I appreciate your work on this site. Now I have one more site to look at and use to enable my addiction. :D

Dan

Great site Rob. It is generally the first resource I use to educate myself on all the different models.

THANKS!

Neal aka triplem

Could you please include Jerry's private cell phone number as well as the secret for getting Amy-0 to talk?

Also, could you please change the price of the NMFBM from $ to $$$$$?

If you pass me the number I'll make sure to put in my custom order, then I'll post in the FAQ ;):thumbup:

Thanks for the site. As I mentioned before it is one of the few places I can get my infi going while at work. Damn filters.
Thanks for your work

Thanks alot for all the time and work you have put into the site:thumbup:

Back