HOGCULT.com updated - Busse Resource Site

Hey HOGS,

I finally got a chance to work on Hogcult.com after a busy summer ... the user upload feature now works...

This means that we can have a way to keep track of pictures for each model of knife in one place. I'm going to upload everything I've got to the various knives... I hope you guys will upload some of your great pics from here to the site.

The site has been getting a decent amount of hits, so I guess people are using it.. I hope you guys are liking it!!

I've also updated all the newest blade offerings from Busse (Shiva Rex, NMFBM, etc)

For those who haven't noticed, there is a quick lookup CHART VIEW as well : http://hogcult.com/chart

Next up I'd like to add:

* A simple search at the top so you can easily find a blade
* more stuff you guys can think of ?

Thanks!!

Rob

That's great! It's cool that the site is interactive.

Thanks, Robstar! :thumbup::cool:

WLJ4163

Gold Member
Thanks! You've created a cool site that we all will use and reference.

I appreciate your work on this site. Now I have one more site to look at and use to enable my addiction. :D

Dan

Great site Rob. It is generally the first resource I use to educate myself on all the different models.

THANKS!

Neal aka triplem

Guyon

Biscuit Whisperer
Super Mod
Could you please include Jerry's private cell phone number as well as the secret for getting Amy-0 to talk?

Also, could you please change the price of the NMFBM from $ to $$$$$?

If you pass me the number I'll make sure to put in my custom order, then I'll post in the FAQ ;):thumbup:

Thanks for the site. As I mentioned before it is one of the few places I can get my infi going while at work. Damn filters.
Thanks for your work

Thanks alot for all the time and work you have put into the site:thumbup: