• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

Hogs and Rats For Sale!! Come Get Them!!

All prices include shipping in the US only.
PayPal add 4% or MoneyOrders only please.
Leave your email if you want pics.

1.Busse Game Warden $275.00 just added
Never used or carried. "Fried" Fish Model

2.Swamp Custom SAR $SPF
Never used or carried. Green G-10 handle similar to the fish GW.Blade maked Swamp Rat Custom Shop.

3.Swamp Howling Rat Varient $SPF
Never used or carried. 5 serrations,RecC handles, blade marked Swamp Rat Custom Shop.

4.Swamp Howling Rat $SPF
Never used or carried.RecC handles leather sheath inluded.Not sure what generation this is.

5. HideAway Knife $SPF
Never Used or Carried. Claw style, S30V steel, size 4.40, heat treated by BOS, artist James Coogler, also includes Hide Away Bro Clip.

6. Rat Trap Folder$SPF
Carried for about a week, used once, never sharpend, in brand new condtion.

If anyone ever wanted a HAK (#5) they should jump on this... help a brotha out and avoid the 6+ week wait i had to go through for mine... Its a fun, useful piece

emails replied to....Ill be of line in about 10mins. till tomorrow, at that time I will reply to all ??? and pic requests, sorry but just cant figure out how to post pics on the blade forums....

Thanks for the quick picture. Here it is for others that requested it. I'm not a serrated guy or I would grab that SAR.

Back