• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

HOGS, Rats and Scrap Yard

Nitaino

Gold Member
1.New NMFSH muddy finish with tan micarta magnum handles and custom Paw Paws sheath. $625
2. Busse FSH stripped and given a
convex edge and strip-tition finish by AZTimT with standard black micarta. SOLD
3.New Busse SUS Scrofa partially serrated with double cut finish and green linen micarta handles. $365
4.New Busse Basic 4 LE anorexic. SOLD
5.New Swamp Rat (INFIweiler) INFI Ratweiler black finish with maroon micarta. TRADED
6.Swamp Rat Waki black w/ black G-10. Very light wear on the finish. $500
7. New Scrap Yard Knives Dumpster Mutt LE satin finish w/ Res-C handles. Includes custom leather sheath. SOLD
All prices include FedEx Express Saver or USPS Priority Mail shipping within the U.S. ONLY. I accept Paypal add 3.5%, money orders, direct Chase payments and personalchecks.
***INTERNATIONAL TRANSACTIONS PAYPAL FRIENDS AND FAMILY ONLY*** Shipping rates varyaccording to location.
DSC_0313_1.jpg DSC_2536.jpg DSC_0328.jpg received_10213233927417469.jpeg DSC_2535.jpg DSC_2539.jpg DSC_2538.jpg

Last edited:
Yep, my bad. Thanks!
I tried to send you a PM for PP info but your box is full :D
A Res C camp knife with a horizontal sheath is going to make me hang up my old Winkler belt knife :thumbsup:

Payment sent!

Last edited:
Back