Hogue EX-A01 3.5" blade

Just bought the knife with the aluminum handle , read up on the knife and the lock up system and really liked everything about the knife , its built like a tank .I just getting into knives and would like your input on the knife . I will be buying one for my Son , he's in the military and my Son in law who's a police officer.

Chris

I had the G10 (or whatever Hogue called it) model for a while. Great knife. The only thing that threw me off was the balance. It was a bit blade heavy. Other than that, great action, good deployment & solid lockup. :thumbsup:

20191203_171526.jpg 20191203_171523.jpg

About 3ish years old aluminum 4" EX-01 built battle tough. Love this one. Been to hell and back. Worth every penny. Don't know what the difference is from mine to the newer ones but if your set on getting a Hogue. Can't say your wasting your money. I'd do it again. And I have been on a CRK buying binge.

South paw
I love the knife , it's in my pocket everyday . Bought the EX-A01 for my Son & Son in law and they also love the knife . Only difference is mine isn't a auto and I went with the tanto blade. .Great knife and I want to thank everyone for taking the time in answering my post . Thanks Again .

Chris

Back