Holiday Giveaway - Nicks Work Gloves

fq55

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I’ve tried to do a giveaway once a quarter so I thought it would be fun to do one for the holidays.

What you get:

Nicks Work Gloves XL - 2.5-3oz Goat Leather

“Soft and lightweight American goat skin. Goat skin has a tight grain and its lanolin oils offer mild water repellency. Very good abrasion resistance and tolerates moisture well. A work and riding glove that will last a very long time. All leathers come from natural hides which may contain scarring, giving each pair its own character.”

I won these from Nicks (great company) But they are way too big for me.

Would love for these to go to someone that will use the hell out them.

They are brand new and only tried on.

Rules:

1 - One Post per person per entry on this thread. It just makes things fair and easier to follow

Your post number is your entry number and what I will use to generate a winner.

Just post that you in and we’re gtg

2 - you can give up your spot for a proxy. But no stacking, one spot per person

3 - shipping is on me in the USA

4 - please don’t resell. If you don’t end up liking them please give them to someone that will use them or do a giveaway here.

5 - I’ll post up the winner on Friday the 15th around 2100 so you should get them in time for Christmas.

Thanks

G7fwxs4.jpg

vwK949e.jpg

**Edit**

Apologies for being late on this, I actually got caught up at work.

Just did the number picker wheel and we have a winner. I excluded post #12 as it was not an entry.

Eternal Edge Eternal Edge I’ll be sending you a pm requesting your shipping info.

Thanks everyone!

Last edited:
Very nice but XXL gloves are often too snug for me. Whoever wins has a nice pair of gloves. I have a couple of pair of really supple Cabrito gloves. They're really nice when it's a little chilly but not really cold.

Great post!

NICK'S.... from right here in my home state, and in my size!

I'm in! I've used the hell out of these, and would LOVE to have my son do the same.

I am absolutely in, I'm a Nick’s fan, I've got extra large hands, and I go through a lot of work gloves.

I would love to get to try a pair of Nick's. I've been reluctant to pull the trigger on a pair because of cost, but I could see if it makes sense to buy Nick's gloves in the future.

Back