Holy Shmankin' Flagger Contest FINALISTS !!

contender

Here ya go - the finalists in the "the Holy Shmankin' Flagger Contest" !! The final winner will receive one of these gorgeous new 3.5 inch knives !!

All finalists please email me your mailing addresses and email addresses (and must be able to verify being 18 years of age or older). Good luck !!

Will22
Progunner
WTF Over
VShagios
SharpBits
LongRifle
Eward B
Mrs. Skunk
Strabs
Bravado
Orphic-Thrench

Marc
marc@bussecombat.com

Whoo Hoo! Holy crap I'm a finalist! :D Congrats to the rest of the finalists too. It is cool to just get on the list. There was some serious folks on this one and everybody gave it their best, that's for sure.

John

Much coolness!!

This was a lot of fun. Now I can finally relax a little until the next time.

Head swimming from all the permutations. There might be enought there for the next couple of knives.

Great Contest!!:D

(Giggling with delight, doing the best Sandra Bullock "Miss Congeniality" contest voice)

Thanx all,
Ed

When will we see the pics???

Awesome! The competition was intense, there were some great entries from various people. Good luck everyone!

Whoever wins, please post some pics of the knife when you receive it.

:) :)
Wow,
After seeing some of the other posts I did not think I had a chance! Feels good making it this far... Good luck everyone:D

-SB

Way cool... I could use the BS line that "It's an honor just to be in the running" but truth is... I really want to win. :p

To all of those not finalist this time... I really don't know how they do it. There were so many great names submitted that I'm very glad I don't have to narrow the list down. I don't think I could do it. Good luck to everyone, now and in the future. :D

Thanks guys, and congrats to all the other finalists. I just want to say thanks to BusseCombat for the chance to enter in all these cool contests. And also for picking me as a finalist:D :) :eek: :D :) :eek:

I made the finals? Way cool. :D
Congradulations to all the other finalist. All of you have entered some awesome names.

Van

Back