1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Hoodies?

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by JRTufts, Oct 17, 2020.

1. JRTufts

JRTufts Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2020
    @Fiddleback @VANCE - Fall is in full effect up here in the Northeast and I was looking for a good hoodie to wear until a heavier jacket is necessary. I checked the apparel section of your website but just saw shirts.

Have you guys offered them in the past and if not is it something you’d consider? I’m sure a bunch of other members would like to get in on it... GB possibility?

Thanks for your consideration! :thumbsup::cool:

2. NoRest

NoRest Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 27, 2015
    I get lots of questions and compliments when I wear my FF Ivy Hoodie. Try one out!

JRTufts likes this.
  3. VANCE

VANCE Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
  4. JRTufts

JRTufts Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 11, 2020
    I’ll check them out thank you @Nbrackett @NoRest I figured I’d ask because I like the designs on the t-shirts on the website.

An “After Dark” hoodie would be fitting since I work 3rd shift.

Khanvoy44 likes this.
  5. schmittie

schmittie

Nov 28, 2009
    Somehow, I feel if Ivy became the Fiddleback mascot.....there has to be a story behind it.

Who did she bite in the a$$ ?? @Fiddleback @VANCE

;)

Khanvoy44 likes this.
  6. VANCE

VANCE Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Gold Member

Mar 13, 2006
    Shes the cutest dog ever

NoRest likes this.