Horrible guilt...Help me!

Good choice ,and you no what ? your really going to like that knife.
and thats that ;) you only go around once. and thats your fix for this time period. Good sense always rules in the end ! I just spent over $ 600.00 for tires for my Mustang,would have loved to have spent it on a TNT . But thats life :D Anyway nice knife :cool:

Listen. It is a STRIDER. Should you find that you don't want to keep it, sell it to a forumite. I guarantee you'll recoup your money. Until then, enjoy it. You just bought a very fine tool.

Feel a little guilty now...or miserable later if you don't get it! The feelings of guilt will pass as soon as you get it in your hands!

How 'bout a picture?

The only things that make me feel guilty are dishonesty in sale/trade and misappropriation of funds. I have a fairly good grip on both of these now (on my end) after many years of buying and trading, etc.

If you have fallen prey to either of these, then you need to go back and settle the score.

Hard day's work = Hard day's pay.

Price/Brand/Style/Prestige/Deal/Savings = should never be the issue at hand.

DrJones, I guess my best advice is to wait and see how you feel in a month or so. Sometimes I get the fever to purchase something that I don't need or that I have reservations about so I wait to see if the urge passes or not. Sometimes it does and sometimes it does'nt.
Overall, I think that it's good to trust your gut-feelings and that little voice inside your head, it will not steer you wrong.
Also remember that millions of dollars are spent every day on marketing/sales ploys that are designed specificly to make you ignore your own gut-instinct.
So, I advise that you give it some time. After all, Strider Knives will still be around a month from now.

Good luck,
Allen.

Back