Horton Bowie ?

Jeremy,,, I remember you making a bowie a la Horton sometime back, but I can't find a pic of it anywhere,,,

Will there be a double chisel Bowie anywhere in your future ? Am thinking of a fighter bowie with bladecatch on top and underneath,,, don't think you've made something like that before,,, or am I mistaken ? I'd be seriously interested,,, ;):thumbup:

Like this, but Hortonized of course,,,
[video=youtube;85A6bwz3Vic]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85A6bwz3Vic&feature=player_embedded#![/video]

Some more historical models here,,, click

You could call it a tribute to Jim Bowie,,, and sell it to me :p

I don't know. That little thing Allan Ladd is holding ... might not be mighty enough to stimulate a Horton Design.

You might get lucky, though.

Well,,, the Wiki file states as specs.

Length
12"–30"

Blade length
6"–24"

That data might just be the minimum for a Horton :D

I like both,,, Bowie the singer/actor and the Bowie knife,,, 'cept I don't have a Bowie knife yet :D

Merry Christmas Mr. Horton :p

The Bowie thing is kind of like movies to me but hell, you never know a Horton Bowie....as long as he does not sing.....

Do I hear banjo music.....:D

I like both,,, Bowie the singer/actor and the Bowie knife,,, 'cept I don't have a Bowie knife yet :D

Merry Christmas Mr. Horton :p

I do.

Sadly, Jim Bowie did not make it. And it is not composed of meteoric steel.

Stevie Ray Vaughan played with Bowie. Bowie can spot guitar players almost as good as Ozzy, fer sure.

Meh. That's not Black Metal. THIS is Black Metal:

[youtube]DhPKxEntfLw[/youtube]

With GAASSOOLIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back