Horton Knives - Official Car Thread

Finally got my ride fired up this past Sunday. Had planned on doing a motor swap over the summer but I guess my engine builder doesn't like money and summer is all but over.

Pics courtesy of shitty cell phone.

Steve

picture.php

picture.php

No Squish the car is a 67 Fastback. It does have a Boss 302 motor out of a 69 car under the hood though. Unfortunately the Boss 302 runs on race gas and gets 8-10 miles to the gallon, if you let it idle. :D I want to put together a 408 stroker but the Boss has got to go first.

Finally got my ride fired up this past Sunday. Had planned on doing a motor swap over the summer but I guess my engine builder doesn't like money and summer is all but over.

Steve

picture.php

picture.php

Probably my favorite Mustang right there, congrats mang! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Late evening gravel road runs are the best, cool pics J, really captures the road warrior 'feel'!

Nice 'Bullet' kzoo!

Last edited:

Steve

picture.php

picture.php

im jealous now, fastbacks are beautys, congrats man

No safe queen,, late evening Gravel road runs,

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjUtMjAxMDA4MzEtMTgxNS5qcGc.jpg

Hey man, did you get this thing out of a comic book? Yea, i saw it, right next to the sea monkeys.....

Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fuckin' muscle.

Back