Horton Knives....Official,, Dog/Cat/Pet thread.

Cool picture Rick. Took Buddy int the vet today. He's funny, he is more worried about why a strange man is giving him a hug then his blood being drawn at the same time.

enjoying the weather
001-11.jpg

Is your cable out again? :D Those are some happy boys!

Great pic Rick :thumbup:

Cool picture Rick. Took Buddy int the vet today. He's funny, he is more worried about why a strange man is giving him a hug then his blood being drawn at the same time.

Yeah man, my dog doesn't like that reach around with the thermometer trick either :D

Buddy's cool Brian :thumbup: Probably doesn't mess with your knives either ;)

Yeah man, my dog doesn't like that reach around with the thermometer trick either :D

Buddy's cool Brian :thumbup: Probably doesn't mess with your knives either ;)

We used to have a Mastiff that was 200 bills. After he was neutered, my dad had to clean the stitches. He made the mistake of going over the dog, and good old Paco bucked him off and sent him flying. Males don't like it when something is hovering around their backside.:eek:

Thanks for the video BBT.

I'll try mounting these for now.

But, it looks like a huge setup like yours is really nice.
I've got some leather and wood around here. Need to get a couple compounds, and make something like that.

Thanks for all the light orders guys. I am tapped out for now.
May your futures be bright!

Thanks for the video BBT.

I'll try mounting these for now.

But, it looks like a huge setup like yours is really nice.
I've got some leather and wood around here. Need to get a couple compounds, and make something like that.

Thanks for all the light orders guys. I am tapped out for now.
May your futures be bright!

Wait, What? :D

Our beagle just died. Didn't know she was sick. We had given away our GSD, so we are suddenly dogless for the first time in years. Gonna tell the kids in a minute.

We are preparing to move to a new house in town, so maybe it's for the better, I don't know.

Our beagle just died. Didn't know she was sick. We had given away our GSD, so we are suddenly dogless for the first time in years. Gonna tell the kids in a minute.

We are preparing to move to a new house in town, so maybe it's for the better, I don't know.

I so sorry to hear that Tom. Our thoughts are with your family.

I'm sorry to hear of your loss Tom. I am always bummed out when I hear of someone's pet passing. I am sure you have plenty of great memories with your beagle.

Back