Hossom has new family member!

Congrats Jerry! When females are born into a family of males, I think towards the end might be a better place for a little girl within a large family. :) :)

Congratulations and God Bless, Jerry! Best wishes and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

Man that is Awsome!!!!!! Just goes to show that even when you reach those advanced years you can still...well...err...You know..:p

All kidding aside Congrats are in full order..Got two on my own and can easily say it's the greatest moment in life when you see that lil one...Be safe man...Best wishes to you and the family..

PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...PICS...We want P I C S !!!!

Thanks for the pics "Dad".
They brought a big smile to my face, after trying to comfort my 15 year old lab in her last days. Those shots of your new daughter emphasise the hope of new life.

Gus, that's a bittersweet reply my friend, and well understood. We lost Sam, our 14 year old Springer, just a couple months ago. Life does indeed renew itself, and the future holds much happiness for us all.

congrats to you and your lovly wife. well doe's it get any better than this jerry? making knives a supportive wife and now a special little angel that i have a feeling is going to be daddys little girl. jerry may your whole family prosper and enjoy Gods light.

Jerry, Happy Christmas present for you and your wife. We have a 2 year old granddaughter so I have some idea of the things you will experience. This little girl has become the light of my life. I know your children will continue to bring you joy and happiness. - Dick

Yeah even when you get our age (yours and mine...lol)...there is always a new definiton of "Presentation Grade"...:)

You guys did quite well as an understatement.., and she's a lucky munchkin to have a "Dad" like you!! Hope you have time to spend the precious moments warranted during the Holidays.., and just ponder the mystery of such blessings. Not to suggest that "human thought" will ever do justice to "new life".., but it's certainly a feeling that has no equal!

Being such a existential scholary sort -cough-burp-.., you can move me back a year to wait for the "Retribution". :cool:

The best to the family, and especially your wife and the latest Hossom. :) I've often pondered the idea of what the process must be like macroscopically..., absolutely no chance for us testosterone bearing types!!

Congratulations!!

Talk to you soon....

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Congratulations Jerry great to hear it! Katie is one lucky little girl. :D

Cheers!
James

Congratulations.

A birth is a wonderful event, heralding new vistas for a family.

May her life be as rewarding as she dare desire.

May all your dreams be made manifest in her.

Congratulations.

Congratulations Jerry!
Kathrine Alegra Hossom, what a beautiful name for such a beautiful little girl.
Be VERY proud Papa, you've got every right!
:D

Jerry,

Congratulation!!!

A great looking kid with a great name. Best wishes to you, the wife and family, and a hardy welcome to little Katie.

n2s

Jerry,

Congrats to you and your wife!! You make babies as pretty as you make knives! I could not tell from the pic though, is she bead blasted or satin finished?:p

Jerry, May you and the family have ONLY the very best in life.....wolf;)

Oh oh Louis, if my wife reads that, she'll bead blast your banana, buddy. Katie is all satin... :)

Thanks again guys. It is truly wonderful to receive all these well wishes and kind thoughts. We are grateful.

Back