Hossom Stilleto and Draper Python

sniperboy

Gold Member
So what's a nice girl like you doign in a place like this?? yep bad puns lines and blabbering fanatical reviews from me
smile.gif
I am sure you got enough from my last post about Hossom and Draper so I'll keep this short and sweet.

http://www.contrib.andrew.cmu.edu/~soo/bounty/hossompython.jpg

I have had this knife and heath for some time now but I just put off a reviwe for ages.. what crime. The knife is Hossom's Milenium Stilleto model 4.. Ihtnk.. a 5 inch ATS34 blade with a semi sharp false enge on top of a deceptively sharp main edge. the handle is made of white micarta.. one day when I get the guts up i will scrm the handle on this knife. but it just seems wrong to marr it you know.

Originally I was planning to have this blade on my draper Pit rig but adter a while trasnfered it to a kydex paddle for in the jacket pocket carry.. an elegant cocktail party knife if I shoudl say so myself
smile.gif

Draper knew of my love for white handles and python skin and the result was a snakeskin laminated kydex sheath orf traditional draper flair
smile.gif

a fine pair don't you think?

------------------
URBAN.LEGENDS.(BalisongGARBAGE)
ENGEL.DESIGN.ROOM
[FAKE01].[the mirror site](www.rejectionist.com)
If you play with love you will be heartbroken; if you play with knives you will [bleed]

Hmmm is that a snake in your pants or are you just happy to see me?
wink.gif

Very nice combo! Jerry just keeps putting out great stuff doesn't he?

G2

------------------
My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with a girl who saw Ferris pass-out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious……

Incredible!! That knife and sheath really complement each other. Congrat's to all involved in this project!
biggrin.gif

Wow! I have to agree with Richard. The whole handle/sheath package looks like it was designed from the get go to make one completely beautiful statement. I love ivory micarta scales- they are so traditional and classically elegant. And that is some drop dead gorgeous sheath work by Matt.

Sniperboy, I am beyond envious now. I find your hoarding of this many Hossom blades to be piggish and morally repugnant...I can't wait 'til the four I have on order are finished
biggrin.gif

Enjoy!

Mario

------------------
Gaucho

Tuvo muy mala suerte...se callo en mi cuchillo.

Back