1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Hosted Knifemaker's Forum

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by razor-edge-knives, Jul 5, 2019.

1. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011
    @Spark , @Boru13 informed me on what to do to get this ball rolling. I have paid for 3 years of knifemaker's membership and here is the additional info I think you need:

Desired forum name: Razor Edge Knives
    Description: Razor Edge Knives LLC offers a variety of services, including knife sharpening, knife regrind services, Cerakote and DLC coatings, reblades, custom scales, knife modification, etc. Currently moving into making high end folders/fixed blades so tag along on the journey, it will be fun :)
    Website URL: www.razoredgeknives.com

Also, can you set me up to be the moderator of my subforum?

Thanks! Hope everyone had a great Independence Day!

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019
  2. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
  3. razor-edge-knives

razor-edge-knives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Apr 3, 2011