Hot Girls // Ghetto Grinding Devin Thomas Sharkstooth Damascus Texas Style

Patrice Lemée;7906376 said:
I agree with Sam.
And I know, if you don't like it just don't click.
I just don't get the all "Thanks, Cool Video, I liked it". But hey to each his own.

Patrice

Thanks for you Support Patrice...

Our videos are reaching a new demographic of individuals outside our traditional core group..

When you post on my thread and bring it to the top you are supporting SnodyKnives.

Thanks for your Support..

Much Respect from Texas...

I love the Zepplin race the one chick was showing...were there knives too/

Real Talk...

Thanks for taking time to watch our videos and thanks for posting...

Much Respect...

I think of knife buyers and collectors not within the genre that you represent, are your customers young hip-hopers. Dont take this wrong I am very interested in marketing and where the markets are moving and certainly video and social networking is growing into a marketing outlet, probably because we turn all of our public venues into marketing.

I think of knife buyers and collectors not within the genre that you represent, are your customers young hip-hopers. Dont take this wrong I am very interested in marketing and where the markets are moving and certainly video and social networking is growing into a marketing outlet, probably because we turn all of our public venues into marketing.

Thanks for the post and comments,,,they are much appreciated.

I have been a professional knifemaker for over 11 years.

I have designed over Fifty Factory Collaborations.

I represent no genre...The only criteria for being a SnodyKnives client is having money in your pocket.$$

If you have $199.00 in your pocket then I am your Huckleberry.

I have over 300 knifemaking videos and the music varies from The Eagles, Hank Jr, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Calle 13, Metallica, Soundgarden, Saliva, to Jay Z and Jay ton...

We have videos dove hunting/testing knives, fishing/testing knives, hog skinning/testing knives, deer hunting/testing knives, preparing meals in the kitchen/testing knives, BBQ/testing knives, Hot Girls/Testing Knives, Crackheads/Testing Knives, Ghetto Gear etc...

If you google "snody knife" you will see what I mean.

The music in the videos is the shop music we were listening to at the time..

I might have a dozen homies in my shop at any given time and we listen to a variety of music..

I am an independent artist who builds cutting tools..

I offer everything from traditional straight razors to swords.

I do not take orders, I build speculation knives and sell them when they are completed.

I have built and sold well over 400 knives in the last 4 months..

I am just trying to make a living and support a family of four.

I am here to learn from other makers and form alliances with individuals who wish to expand the knife market beyond the traditional demographic boundaries..

I have clients who wear $60, 000.00 watches, I have clients with diamonds on their teeth and I have clients who work at Burger King and live with their mom.

I dont discriminate, alienate or hate on anyone...I want everyones support.

Thanks again for your post..

Much Respect...

got to geet yo Snody tac tee cool folding pocket shank :) Yo

Real Talk...

This was the last folding shank to leave the shop.

I finished it this past Saturday and a local client picked it up.

You have to love a Player who can spend two stacks on a Snody Folder.

Yes, this client listens to rap and yes he drives a 2009 pimped out slab.

He spent $2,000 on this folder and owns well over $50,000 worth of my knives.

Thats Real Talk..

He will read this and he will feel alienated by your comments regarding hip hop.

If you guys want to alienate an entire customer base by making degrading comments its your business.

We are in the middle of an economic crisis and I welcome new clients..

Much Respect from Texas.

AAAAAAAA1.jpg

Thanks for the post and comments,,,they are much appreciated.

I have been a professional knifemaker for over 11 years.

I have designed over Fifty Factory Collaborations.

I represent no genre...The only criteria for being a SnodyKnives client is having money in your pocket.$$

If you have $199.00 in your pocket then I am your Huckleberry.

I have over 300 knifemaking videos and the music varies from The Eagles, Hank Jr, Merle Haggard, Willie Nelson, Calle 13, Metallica, Soundgarden, Saliva, to Jay Z and Jay ton...

We have videos dove hunting/testing knives, fishing/testing knives, hog skinning/testing knives, deer hunting/testing knives, preparing meals in the kitchen/testing knives, BBQ/testing knives, Hot Girls/Testing Knives, Crackheads/Testing Knives, Ghetto Gear etc...

If you google "snody knife" you will see what I mean.

The music in the videos is the shop music we were listening to at the time..

I might have a dozen homies in my shop at any given time and we listen to a variety of music..

I am an independent artist who builds cutting tools..

I offer everything from traditional straight razors to swords.

I do not take orders, I build speculation knives and sell them when they are completed.

I have built and sold well over 400 knives in the last 4 months..

I am just trying to make a living and support a family of four.

I am here to learn from other makers and form alliances with individuals who wish to expand the knife market beyond the traditional demographic boundaries..

I have clients who wear $60, 000.00 watches, I have clients with diamonds on their teeth and I have clients who work at Burger King and live with their mom.

I dont discriminate, alienate or hate on anyone...I want everyones support.

Thanks again for your post..

Much Respect...

Well said Mike. Always got something positive to say, never anything negative. Keep up the good work.

I have built and sold well over 400 knives in the last 4 months...
:eek: Wow, at 200$ minimum a pop that's 20K sales at least a month. I am very happy for you. And also impressed. Any tips on producing that many knives would be greatly appreciated.

Patrice

have some helpers thats how also things that help are batch work (less time between tooling setups)
blanking is a big help too

:) only grinding half the blade got to speed things along too :) (single bevel edges im talking about )

have some helpers thats how also things that help are batch work (less time between tooling setups)
blanking is a big help too

:) only grinding half the blade got to speed things along too :) (single bevel edges im talking about )

Real Talk..

I have two helpers and am always looking for more..

We need someone to help with leatherwork.

I chisel grind about 30% of our blades and it is a little quicker depending on the finish..

Here are images of two styles completed last week

Much Respect..

cf7.jpg

sashimi.jpg

Snody, I must say, you are obviously doing things right, keep on keepin on, I enjoy the videos and can only hope I reach your skill level.

Snody, I must say, you are obviously doing things right, keep on keepin on, I enjoy the videos and can only hope I reach your skill level.

Thanks Friend.

I really appreciate your post.

If we can ever help you in anyway ....get at me...361 443 0161

I worked in Meklenburg County for several years.

I loved the city but sure dont miss the icy winters...

Stay Safe up there...

Much Respect...

I don't care what anybody says you make a helluva knife and making money is making money. It doesn't matter if the person buying the knife is working at the local BK or is the CEO of a fortune 500, ones $200 spends the same as the others in my eyes.

BJ

Gotta love it. I enjoy reading the comments before I even watch the vid. A man can say what he likes, Snody's knives don't seem to collect much dust, if you know what I mean. And folks seem to watch his videos whether they like them or not. Mind control, Texas style?

Mike is on top of his game, runnin it 24/7. He is one of the nicest people
I've ever had the chance to talk with. I am honored to own his blades and will do so as long as I live. He will be the first one I go to when I need a new blade from now on. I've spent nearly 800$ on snody gear and it is worth every penny.

-Glenn D

Snody
I watched your video and it was very entertaining, I must admit I had never heard of you. But I went to your website and was like WoaWo.
Man you make a great bevy of knives.
You have my respect sir.
Keep it up and keep the videos coming.
Chris Williams

I don't care what anybody says you make a helluva knife and making money is making money. It doesn't matter if the person buying the knife is working at the local BK or is the CEO of a fortune 500, ones $200 spends the same as the others in my eyes.

BJ

Great Post..

I really appreciate it.

Your spot on....

Much Respect..

Back