For Sale !! HOT SALE !! Available Handmade Leather Squeeze Sheaths for tradition knives

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharp & Fiery

Leatherworks, Kydex/Holstex/Boltaron, Mods -Canada
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I’m going to try a different “for sale” layout. Each sheath will have it’s own post. :D
These are all maker’s choice and available. :D

All prices in USD Including shipping CONUS and Canada PP G&S, or EMT if in Canada.

All leather goods crafted by myself and by hand. Hand cut, hand tooled, hand dyed, and hand stitched. I like vintage looking sheaths myself, so I do my best to make them look that way. :) I use veg tanned leather, and do NOT dye the inside of the sheaths to protect your knife.

I sell two sizes of squeeze sheaths at the moment, a Petite and a Standard size. (I am also not opposed to custom orders, please contact)

The Petite size fits GEC’s 62’s, 38’s, 29’s, 92’s, 38’s, 12’s and others with similar dimensions.
The Standard size fits most medium GEC’s 74’s, 93’s (both ram and lambsfoot), 29’s, 47’s and others with similar dimensions.

If you have questions about fitment to your particular knife, please do not hesitate to contact me.

These slips need a home! 😁

New prices on ALL leather slips in this thread. :)

HUGE SALE!!!!

Folks, I have marked down all slip sheaths (exception: Large Flame, pebbled) to $50USD shipping included. These need a loving home!!

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back