How about a Chris Reeve BG42 neck knife?

Danbo

Platinum Member
It seems like every other company has one, so why not Chris Reeve? Some kind of really usefully shaped skeleton handled BG42 neck knife with a stonewashed finish and a concealex sheath sounds really sweet to me!

Danbo, good idea...how about a hollow handled neck knife? It would be cool. Maybe big enough to fit a couple matches etc...

I have a few neck sheaths for my small Sebenza's... does that count ;)

It seems the "Neck Knife Market" to me has been saturated by all the other companies. MT came out with their "Medallion" neck knife not too long ago....StoneWash finish, Skelton Handle, 154CM steel,multi carry kydex....it was really nice, but whoop-dee-dooh......it was "just another neck knife" and you can't hardly give them away. If Reeve did come out with a Neck Knife, I can only imagine it would sell for a lot more than the MT model did, and guys were having a hard time paying $75-$80 for a MT model, which was only about $10-$12 over wholesale. However.......if Reeve did produce a neck knife I think it would be far superior tho :cool:

Hmmmm let me think about it... hmmmm

A kydex sheath and a Baby Sebenza (or smaller, the Unfann and the Mnandi) works great...

But please don't try this with a Jeroboam... especially if you are planning white water rafting... ;D

cheers,

J

Hmmm......I've never really tried it, but I think the Umfaan on the kydex around the neck sounds rather cool....... :cool:

I hate to say it. but if it has the CRK Logo, I would probably buy it! It all started with a Large Seb...

Its true you know, the are VERY addictive!:cool: .

A neck knife would be cool also, but first a larger Sebi, say 4" blade and a larger Mnandi! Lol! :)

:p Yep! Its all Nemo's fault!:D

Not only did I buy 'Gwaith' a large classic MM Sebi 6-50 as a result of Nemo kindly letting me use 'Honour' his large ATS-34 Sebi for a few months, I have ordered 2 more CR Knives!

A Small dark walnut sebi with a Spiral Damascus blade and one of the first Mnandi knives 24 of 25!

Amazingly the walnut wood was fitted with the new Spiral Damascus blade in about a month, less even! Big thanks go to Jeff CRK and ACK!

I guess rank and darn good friends has its privilages!;)

I heard a rumor that CRK will be making a limited # of 1-piece knives out of S30V. It would seem that a 1-piece sebbie-style bladed necknife (or a flat, 1-piece diving/river/'survival' knife) would be a great thing to make ;) I own a D2 Arclite now, but I would trade it in a heartbeat for something like this...

Back