How about a clip for the Umfaan?

I like to carry a very small folder clipped to the inside of my shirt pocket. Handy, and not subject to wear from keys etc.

This question has probably been asked before, just thought I would revive it.

------------------
Regards,
Ron Knight

Yeah I'm crazy, but what do you want me to do about it

Ron,

The question has been asked and the answer was no. Maybe Chris might come out with one but I don't see it happening any time soon if ever.

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

Tanto Sebenza, clip recess insert, additional recess to improve clip use, ambidextrous thumb lugs, improved engraving, Wood Inlay Sebenza, all in the last six or eight months.

Never give up hope, Johnny.

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

Back