how about all endura/delica variations for police lightweight

what do you guys think of all the other variations on the police 4 lightweight platform......variations like the police emerson, police wharncliffe, police matriarch, police serrated, police black, police salt etc....

Fine with me. Something for everybody.
As for me, I have a G10 Police 3 and would gladly buy the new lightweight Police 4.
I dont do serrations and wouldnt want it waved either. Or any other variation than a plain edge standard version for that matter

I think the Endela is a much more likely candidate for the kind of variations you are talking about. From what Sal has said, assuming the standard VG-10 version does well, we will see the Police 4 in ZDP-189 and K390, with BRG and dark blue scales.

A waved Police would be cool, but I don't think the model will be popular enough to warrant many if any major variations.

I'm waiting for both the Police and Endela to come out in handle colors other than black - but I'd be interested in other variations as well. A LC200N Police Salt would be awesome.

Fine with me but not gonna happen. The Police 4 is a massive folder and as such its sales will be limited as compared to other popular Spyderco models. It would be fortunare if we can see 2 or 3 variants of it in the near future.

Fine with me but not gonna happen. The Police 4 is a massive folder and as such its sales will be limited as compared to other popular Spyderco models. It would be fortunare if we can see 2 or 3 variants of it in the near future.
I doubt there are many people who are really that interested in a 4”+ folder to justify those models, I was surprised they even made the LW.

That said, if they make a K390 I will probably buy one, but that’s because I buy many many Spydercos in general and also to get to try K390 steel.

Last edited:
Back