• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

How about let's post our EU-17 Magnum order numbers?

It looks like the order numbers we received when we processed our orders last night may have been consecutive. If we post them here we might be able to determine if we got in on one of the 28 Magnums. Mine is 242025.
EU-17 #30

Well I hope you were one of the first ones mine is 242045 :eek:

Original EU17 #32

I'm hoping the same Frogfish, mine's 242041.

I don't know what my order number is yet. I messed up my email address on my order form. I sent off a email today to see if I made it or what the deal was. I sure hope so. My Eu-17 was the #3.

Does anyone have a Magnum order# smaller than 242025?

My order numbers are 242029 and 242031. Got tired of refreshing and went to the bathroom. Went I came back the "GO" was posted and I scrambled like the rest of you. Jerry confirmed both my orders so if yours is below or close, you're probably in. However, I OINKed thrice.:D

hdwrlover, what do you mean by "confirmed"? I got an automated response saying my order was recieved, is that what you got? Thanks.

Got the email thing worked out today (many thanks to both Vicki and Miki for the help). My order number is #242027.

Dr. Thor,

By confirmed I meant Jerry sent an e-mail saying that I was in.

Going home now and hope to see monkeys on my porch.

hdwrlover said:
Dr. Thor,

By confirmed I meant Jerry sent an e-mail saying that I was in.

Going home now and hope to see monkeys on my porch.

Would you mind telling us your order number just so the rest of us could get some idea of how close we where. It would seem strange if nobody else here got in on time given the speed of some of these guys and ordering INFI ;) :p

Back