David Brown

Kydex Sheath and Holster Artist :)
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi Everybody,

How about a Elmax Mean Street ?

Or "El Camino Malo"

El- for Elmax steel

Camino Malo - mean street

I love the AMS and the original Mean Streets well the lean Mean Streets anyhow.

and love the performance of Elmax in the offerings so far.

And who does not love the Chevy El Camino ?

business in the front

and party in the back

woo hoo come on Boss Bring it :)

7_zpsxhfrs5nl.jpg

Sounds appealing. Not so sure about the name but it wouldn't stop me from getting one. Also some nice red micarta with a black stripe down the middle would be nice.

Oh I'd take one,, but I'd prefer it to not be super thin,, some of the elmax blades are a tad thin for my tastes.

This is in :)

and they are plenty tough.

IMG_7435_zps16f09090.jpg

IMG_7424_zpsb18e69a9.jpg

IMG_7441_zps553fb8cb.jpg

Oh I'd take one,, but I'd prefer it to not be super thin,, some of the elmax blades are a tad thin for my tastes.

Agree, the scrap max knives are fillet knife thin and not to my liking. An Elmax mean or boss or any kind of street would be sweet. .10-.14" thick. More Elmax, more anorexic's. But not too anorexic(scrap max skinny) heard that's not healthy.

I trust the busse heat treat to provide a durable blade regardless of the thickness. Most knives are over built anyway. I've done some things with another brands folder that thinking back on now probably weren't the smartest... Like standing on the knife to cut through a 1oz lead shotgun slug on top of cement. The knife didn't break and i weighed 180lb or 200lb at the time. This was a flat ground S30V blade about 4mm thick at the thickest part of the spine with a distal taper. It suffered a small flat spot from hitting the cement after I bounced on it to cut the slug. Again thick or thin I'd be in. With the size of this knife i wouldn't be trying to do massive chops or prying but everyone has different uses for a knife.

I'd love me an Elmax MS!
Especially if she was an FFG leaner!!! :eek: --- :D

Sweet pics David! Looking at that makes me want an offering for the CABS, LCABS, SCABS combo in ELMAX

Hi Everybody,

How about a Elmax Mean Street ?

Or "El Camino Malo"

El- for Elmax steel

Camino Malo - mean street

I love the AMS and the original Mean Streets well the lean Mean Streets anyhow.

and love the performance of Elmax in the offerings so far.

And who does not love the Chevy El Camino ?

business in the front

and party in the back

woo hoo come on Boss Bring it :)

7_zpsxhfrs5nl.jpg

I LOVE that S/S!!!:D:thumbup::thumbup:

lol...gotta love the el Camino....its like a mullet you can drive around!!

Thus this reference :)

"And who does not love the Chevy El Camino ?

business in the front

and party in the back"

Man I bet that El Camino SS can fly with a 396 under the hood... Super cool.

But yeah... the meaner street is my most used Busse. I'd definitely be down for one in Elmax. Or even a Battle Grade Meaner....

Back