How bout another "different" mnandi?

I have wanted a mnandi since I had a prototype that I had on loan... After having a hard time sending it back and waiting I decided to wait for one that would be "different" .... If the picture works tell me if it is different enough .... Mammoth and damascus anyone? :eek: :D :D :D

Attachments

• mnandi.jpg
    mnandi.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 351
that it doesn't belong to me ! MAN ! That is sweet !

OK. . .now fess up the info of how you got it ! :D

Oh boy!

If mammoth becomes an option with a BG42 blade I may just have to bite the bullet. This is one sweet knife.

protodoc

I just might know where another is if someone was really interested ;) just let me know quik ... I hear there are two and I don't know if any more will be at this point..... I hope not, I really like it and it IS DIFFERENT! I sorta found some really neat stuff at the show and since I am a little bigger than Mr. Reeves... I was able to see over his shoulder as he unloaded :D and with my long ape-like arms I was able to grab them quickly.... And the credit card was Good...

Paul, you are unreal

What do you have a built in MAGNET, so you can find the unique ?

:eek:

Just had to come back and see this knife again. I am sure that this won't be the last time. That ivory goes exceptionally well with the damascus. If possible, could you please try to get a picture with better lighting. I would really like to get a good look at it.

Back