How 'bout It!?? A BF Utility or Fang Neck Knife...

Hey, BobT, the REKAT neck knives are being called for in the BF Blade of the Month survey... What do you think... A BF special, a last hurrah for some of the best neck knives around.

C'mon, I know I'll order 2 or 3 just keep them in personal supply.

TIA,

sing

AKTI #A000356

Come on Bob
smile.gif
- I will buy a couple, too! How about the NATO GREEN??!! I prefer the Fang over the Utility because of the swept blade, but BOTH neck knives are GREAT. Which ever one is fine.
smile.gif
A lot of knive for the $$$ - IMHO it is the best buy for neck knives!
smile.gif

Ray 'md2020'

Perhaps even slap a little G-10 on 'em?
With or without I'm good for at least one more...

------------------
Runs With Scissors
AKTI# A000107

Anything that is sold here is Mike Turber's decision. We have always supported BladeForums and will do what we can within reason. I would vote for Babe neck knives.
Ask Spark to show you a Babe Carnivore he has the only one in existance.

Bob Taylor

P.S. You have two colors to choose from Black and NATO Green.

------------------
Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints and escaping.

Oh, MAN... BobT, what's this about a "babe carnivour!!!? And Spark has it and has not said one word. Okay,Spark, don't hold out. Post the pic. I have a feeling this would have impacted the BF survey on neck knives.

I'm taking/hoping you're leaning to doing a BF version. Again, I would order three because I can't find any REKAT neck knives out there and I don't want to run out!

sing

AKTI #A000356

PS. NATO GREEN! Yeah...

[This message has been edited by sing (edited 22 September 1999).]

Either you aren't listening or you just don't understand. I said BLUE knives.

Thank you!

IV

the4th
I heard uou and I understand blue.The two colors W.E. Birdsongs finish comes in is Black and NATO Green. You can paint your knife any color you wish, but if you want it to be rust free it's the two colors we can get. Birdsong may drop the green this year. Then you can have it any color you want, as long as it's black.

Bob Taylor

------------------
Some days it's not worth chewing through the restraints and escaping.

Dang, I was hoping it was just that I wasn't saying it loud enough.

I do like Birdsong's finishes, I wonder if Krylon will stick to them....hmmmmmm.

smile.gif

I have a green fang. Maybe a green Utility to match would be nice.

Back