How come....

Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
303
I never see any mention of "finger groove" 110's and 112's, or I haven't seem them yet. They are the most beautiful of the series, at least to me.
 

pjsjr

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2005
Messages
5,777
Nolan...don't know why you havn't seen mention of them, I know that I have and the BCCI fund raiser is a fingergrooved 110 and has been mentioned in these threads. Preston
 

LFH

Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
469
Nolan, They are out there... Check Bass Pro in Katy or the new Gander Mt. up here in Spring.

I'm up between Humble and Spring on 1960.

I am missing a finger grove 110 from my drawer. It may be the one I recently gave to one of the sons in law.

And the two sambar customs that recently arrived are both finger groves.
 
Joined
Aug 5, 2005
Messages
5,527
LFH said:
I am missing a finger grove 110 from my drawer. It may be the one I recently gave to one of the sons in law...

But if you gave it to your son in law...it's not missing...it's accounted for... :rolleyes:
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
303
I am glad to hear that I am not the only fan of finger groove Bucks. I have a FG 110, so I am not looking for one, just wondered why I hadn't read about them. Of course, I just found the Buck Forum the other day so I am sure I just missed the posts you all are talking about.
 
Joined
Aug 18, 2005
Messages
303
LFH said:
Nolan, They are out there... Check Bass Pro in Katy or the new Gander Mt. up here in Spring.

I'm up between Humble and Spring on 1960.

I am missing a finger grove 110 from my drawer. It may be the one I recently gave to one of the sons in law.

And the two sambar customs that recently arrived are both finger groves.


Glad to see a neighbor on here. And a fan of Finger Grooved Bucks to boot. I live near 290 and 43rd here in Houston. Maybe sometime we can get together and talk knives, guns or what ever you like.

Nolan
 

LFH

Joined
Feb 24, 2005
Messages
469
nolan raborn said:
Glad to see a neighbor on here. And a fan of Finger Grooved Bucks to boot. I live near 290 and 43rd here in Houston. Maybe sometime we can get together and talk knives, guns or what ever you like.

Nolan

You live in the area my wife lived when we first started dating.

Knives, Guns, I figure it will take a few months to talk about all of that. :D
Sure,,, Anytime....

I like the FG's, but only have a couple or so. Well,,, not counting the 560's.

And Welcome to the Buck Forum.
 
Top