How do I? How do I ask a question

Hi
I'm new to BladeForums and the whole site is pretty complicated.
I was hoping that someone could help me navigate the site or tell me how to post like new thread that's not in the "Service&Support" section

Be sure to enter into a specific sub-forum.
For example, on the home page you'll see main likes forums Knife Specific Discussion, Manufacturers Forums, Community Discussion and so forth with many sub-forums each. Within the Knife Specific Discussion you'll sub-forums like General Knife Discussion, Balisong / Butterfly Knife Forum, Knife Laws and many more.
Once you enter a specific sub-forum the Post New Thread tab will be in the same spot.

Now if you are trying to post a new thread in one of the Exchange sub-forums (except for the Want To Buy) you will not see a Post New Thread tab. You will need to upgrade to a paying membership to be allow to post a for sale or for trade thread.

The link in this sentence will take you to the Exchange rules and will show you the differences between all the paid memberships and cover further rules for the Exchange and the site.

All I can say is simply, browse around the way you would any other website. Most forum software is very similar and has the same format, the only major differences may be colors, themes, and the over all topic of the forum itself. Look for context, and use common sense.

Back