How do i buy used knives here?

Im looking to buy used fixed knife at $20. Decent for backpack shoulder strap carry, and about 3-4 inches. It is for hiking, and i want a very light one like Esee Izula.

but the forum has for sale section and trade section is empty...

How do people buy used knives? I never bought or sold or traded knives.

thx

unwisefool

Gold Member
Um, there is a ton of knives for sale, are you sure you looked in the right place?

Peter Hartwig

Gold Member
For sale fixed blades should show for you. wanted section will look empty due to your not being allowed to sell(membership level), just buy.
The Mora is a good idea

Thank you. I looked into Morakniv knives, and I actually had one at my garage.

but the handle & sheath are both very fat. Also hard to mount on the shoulder straps of my backpack (California doesnt allow concealed carry of fixed knives, and i wear jackets while hiking)

Could anyone suggest a decent, flatish fix blade with flatish sheath, that i can get for $20?

not moras

Black Oak Bladeworks

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Thank you. I looked into Morakniv knives, and I actually had one at my garage.

but the handle & sheath are both very fat. Also hard to mount on the shoulder straps of my backpack (California doesnt allow concealed carry of fixed knives, and i wear jackets while hiking)

Could anyone suggest a decent, flatish fix blade with flatish sheath, that i can get for $20?

not moras

Check out Cold Steel and see if they have anything you like. They sometimes run sales on knives that might fit your style. Good luck!

gazz98

Gold Member
It's hard to find knives that low in price on the exchange here usually since shipping is 25% (or more) of the cost of the knife. A knife for $20 shipped is more like a $14 knife that includes shipping.

I hate to say it but Walmart, Cabelas, or even Amazon might be a better option for you.

Are you close to any stores that stock knives? We might be able to help you find something locally.

As for buying on the exchange, paypal is the preferred choice for online transaction.

Thank you. I wish I saw the post before purchase. The Kabar one looks good.

i purchases the Cold Steel Mini Tac for $18 from Amazon.

thanx