How do I get a Ruck?

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have been using a Camp Tramp for the last 4 years. It has performed so well that I have decided give Busse knives a try.

I am going to order a few FBMs tomorrow.

My question is: How do I get a Ruck?

Hi Guys and Girls,

I have been using a Camp Tramp for the last 4 years. It has performed so well that I have decided give Busse knives a try.

You outa ruck!;)

Very few may show up on the secondary market.

The FBM is great!

Hi Guys and Girls,

The FBM's definitely Rock! You won't be disappointed.:)

they were a ganza type offering. first delivery looks to be going out this week. next delivery is in january, they are likely all gone.

except for maybe future ganzas.

You outa ruck!;)

Very few may show up on the secondary market.

The FBM is great!

LMAO
haha.gif

Funny, i got a Ruck (comming) because it was cheaper than the AK and i could not afford the AK... 20 days later i stuck an AK on the old credit card... That said,.. i may ebay the Ruck, or maybe sell a firearm instead... or just work overtime for the next 47 years =)

Funny, i got a Ruck (comming) because it was cheaper than the AK and i could not afford the AK... 20 days later i stuck an AK on the old credit card... That said,.. i may ebay the Ruck, or maybe sell a firearm instead... or just work overtime for the next 47 years =)

no ebay!!!!! sell on exchange!!!!

Sundsvall, definately buy an AK you won't regret it, you'll thank me when it arrives, trust me!

Gold- $25 a year... I guess, about 5 knives and i brake even with fleabay... plus support this board.. just may join.. I tend to 'rotate' as my wife calls it...

join join!!! then you get to have all kinds of avatar fun!

Gold- $25 a year... I guess, about 5 knives and i brake even with fleabay... plus support this board.. just may join.. I tend to 'rotate' as my wife calls it...

No no no.....your math isn't right at all!!!

I am a constant eBay seller for camrea equipment then I stop. List on Bay, you:

Listing fee: ~$1.5-2.5 may seem cheap.
But eBay also charged you a % (3 or over, can't remember exactly) of fee from final selling price for using their service.
Paypal gonna cut in another 3% for their service. (non negotiable)

Still with me?? Ruck is $467.00 lets say you sell it at same price. 6% of that is $28 (to paypal+ebay) + listing= $29.5-30.5 giving it to them in one deal! of course final price you got more, you gotta pay more!

A better choice in real life will be:
1) Ruck K.= $467.00 u can add 10-20% (cuz its rarelity, even more? i don't know) on exchange. You always ask ppl to add 3% for using paypal! M.O. same price, so loose non for paypal service.

2) $25 upgrade to Gold for a yr. You will be able to sell your Ruck K. plus, within a year, you can sell all blades you don't like on exchange for money to place on Busse blades! It's not just a one time deal, a Year deal! Even if you only want to sell Ruck K., you are still having less money taken off from your pocket.

Ok, I think I have gave you a very clear choice, best for your money. I think my math lesson deserve you to sell me your Ruck K. at the price of $467.00 :p (I am really looking for one actually.)

I don't sell my stuff on eBay any more. I sell my camera to my camera forum, I sell my knife at knife forum, I sell my flashlight at flashlight forum, and my cue stick at.....i think you got it. Simply forums gather ppl in the same interests. It is really a "focus" market would you say. Unless I am absolutly got no choice, I go eBay to see my luck.

So, JOIN IN
p.s. are we not allow to write eBay as eBay? I see a lot use fleaBay? Not sure if it is not allow. They suck anyway, I don't think it is an advertisment. Well, if we are not allow, I will change all to *Bay to make everything legal.

Funny, I was at Exchang section, my heart jumped a bit!

My eye was mistaken Benchmade Rukus as Busse Rucks.

Then I realize it was a dream....I thought I was the first one who found that sale thread.....Seems like I am too tired, stay awake at 5.30am talking about Busse blades.

A Hog wanna be:yawn:

No no no.....your math isn't right at all!!!

I am a constant eBay seller for camrea equipment then I stop. List on Bay, you:

Listing fee: ~$1.5-2.5 may seem cheap.
But eBay also charged you a % (3 or over, can't remember exactly) of fee from final selling price for using their service.
Paypal gonna cut in another 3% for their service. (non negotiable)

Still with me?? Ruck is $467.00 lets say you sell it at same price. 6% of that is $28 (to paypal+ebay) + listing= $29.5-30.5 giving it to them in one deal! of course final price you got more, you gotta pay more!

A better choice in real life will be:
1) Ruck K.= $467.00 u can add 10-20% (cuz its rarelity, even more? i don't know) on exchange. You always ask ppl to add 3% for using paypal! M.O. same price, so loose non for paypal service.

2) $25 upgrade to Gold for a yr. You will be able to sell your Ruck K. plus, within a year, you can sell all blades you don't like on exchange for money to place on Busse blades! It's not just a one time deal, a Year deal! Even if you only want to sell Ruck K., you are still having less money taken off from your pocket.

Ok, I think I have gave you a very clear choice, best for your money. I think my math lesson deserve you to sell me your Ruck K. at the price of $467.00 :p (I am really looking for one actually.)

I don't sell my stuff on eBay any more. I sell my camera to my camera forum, I sell my knife at knife forum, I sell my flashlight at flashlight forum, and my cue stick at.....i think you got it. Simply forums gather ppl in the same interests. It is really a "focus" market would you say. Unless I am absolutly got no choice, I go eBay to see my luck.

So, JOIN IN
p.s. are we not allow to write eBay as eBay? I see a lot use fleaBay? Not sure if it is not allow. They suck anyway, I don't think it is an advertisment. Well, if we are not allow, I will change all to *Bay to make everything legal.

After reading all this I need a drink!:eek: ...maybe 2 !:thumbup:

Thank's W.
:D

I save money on ebay... Ruck starting bid. .99cents. Flat rate shipping $500 =)

Thats a thought! I saw few ppl in HK does stuff like that. ppl seems dislike such behavior. But Ruck Kensei might be just too hard to resist to care about anything else.

Have you turn GOLD yet?? :)

Back