1. Despite 2020 presenting more than its share of challenges, I'm thankful for all of you, and the community you guys have created. Hope that your homes are full of happiness, your fridge well stocked with leftovers, and your homes warm & loving.

How do you place an order . . . ??

Discussion in 'SwissBianco' started by ralphtt, Jan 23, 2013.

1. ralphtt

ralphtt

Dec 21, 1999
    Have been trying to place an order for a 93mm copper alox carver since 1/19. I know the Shot Show is a factor but since then have sent two private messages and a couple emails asking the price of this knife and how to submit payment.

Nothing in response . . . except a PM telling me to email swissbiance. I did that and never got a response.

About ready to give up . . .

Any hints as to how to get this done . . . ??

:confused::confused:

2. ufox9al

ufox9al Slacker at large Moderator

Jun 28, 2007
    Roger's been on the road, returning home today, so, please give him anther couple of days to catch up on the request. The Carver has not yet been "officially" announced for sale, with the newsletter coming in the next week or so.

3. swissbianco

swissbianco Moderator Moderator

May 28, 2005
    sometimes the email dont go tru and bounce back. the next couple days i rest and finish.

4. Tetsujin 140.6

Tetsujin 140.6 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2011
    I have also been trying to verify that certain items are in stock to order. I have sent a few emails and haven't received a response.

Please contact me when you are available. Thanks.

5. swissbianco

swissbianco Moderator Moderator

May 28, 2005
    got the email