• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

How many Dorado's

OK, I have the 420HC Birchwood, the 154CM Camo and the ATS-34 Rosewood. Are there anymore of these I need to find besides the one in giraffe bone from A.G.Russell's ? (Can't afford The giraffe bone)

Thanks Jim, I'll get to looking for that one, probably an early run I suppose but thats half the fun to me, The Chase:D

Thanks Jim, I'll get to looking for that one, probably an early run I suppose but thats half the fun to me, The Chase:D

Nope its a new one! Just picked it up last week. Very nice knife!
Good luck!

I checked our latest catalogue and it shows the charcoal birchwood with 420hc, (model 270, and the rosewood with 154cm, (model 271) . The model number on the Mossy Oak Break up with 154cm is 271cm.
I hope this helps, happy hunting!

Thanks for the Heads Up JB4570, another to add to the growing list and a good looking one at that. Bob

Back